ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWALS
- New admissions will be done subject to there being vacancies. No correspondence will be entertained regarding admissions.
- i) Admission will be strictly on the basis of written test and interview as per our admission norms.
ii) Any attempt to bring influential contacts for the admission of your ward will disqualify the candidate.
iii) The minimum age for the admission to Nursery is 3 years as on 31 May, of the current academic year and vice versa for other classes. The age limit prescribed can in no case be relaxed. Hence, no request for the same will be entertained.
3. Following documents should be submitted for admission:
i) A Transfer (leaving) certificate from the last school attended.
ii) A computerised Birth Certificate (English version) issued by the Govt./Municipal Authority in original and a copy duly attested by any Gazetted Officer.
A Baptismal certificate, if a Christian.
iii) Mark sheets of all examinations conducted.
- The parent will fill in the admission form and will be responsible for the particulars that are filled therein.
- Admissions for Pre-Primary to Primary and from Primary to Secondary, cannot be claimed as a right. Every case will be considered fresh for such admissions.
- Leaving Certificates are not issued for K.G. Section. You may apply for a Bonafide certificate if needed.
- The Prescribed form on Page No. 95 must be filled in to apply for the School Leaving Certificate.
i) Leaving Certificate will be issued only to those pupils who have settled all dues.
ii) Duplicate Leaving Certificate can be issued only if the original of the same is lost; on producing an affidavit.
iii) If no notice of withdrawal before the end of a term is given, full fees for all months of absence will be charged.
- Withdrawals from the school have tobe made at the end of the academic year with two months prior notice.
- Dismissal: A student may be expelled for any of the following reasons:
-Breaking the rules and regulations.
- Misconduct and moral turpitude.
-Non-payment of fees.
- Time: 8 am to 11 am only at fee counter.
- Can be paid Monthly/Quarterly/Half-Yearly/Full Year
- Date:Fees must be paid between 1st to 15th of every month on school working days only. (if paid on monthly basis).
- Rs. 200/- will be charged as Late Fees, if school fees are not paid before 15th of every month.
- All dues to be cleared before Final Exam.
No Cash, No Cheque.
Only Online Payment or QR Code Scanner.
POINTS TO BE NOTED (Fees)
- No reduction in fees will be made for broken periods of attendance.
- Reduction in fees is granted in special cases to poor and deserving pupils. Concessions are tenable only for the year for which they are granted and may be cancelled any time of the year if the pupil fails to satisfy the authorities in conduct and application. No reduction in fees will be made in favour of those who repeat the class.
Fees Concessions will be granted only to students studying in Class I to Class X.
Application for reduction of fees must be made to the Principal in the beginning (month of June) of every academic year.
3. Admission fees is Non-Refundable.
QACS Parents Award for Toppers in Std X & Std XII.
Mr. Sham Sethna Cash Award for Deserving Students.
ONGC Scholarship Cash Award for Highest Percentage in Science (Secondary & Higher Secondary Section)
Late Anson Colaco Cash Award for the most Helpful Student.
Late Nikheel Gurung Scholarship Cash Award for the Highest Percentage in Maths (Secondary and Higher Secondary Section)
Late Hardik Patel Cash Award.
Late Raina Hemen Girnara Scholarship Cash Award for the Highest Percentage in Academics & the Best Sports person of the Year, respectively, in Std. VIII.